Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Handwritten Mugs on Etsy!

I'm a sucker for coffee mugs.  I have an enormous collection that keeps growing.  My daily cup of coffee is just one of the most pleasurable parts of my day.  I look forward to it so.  I love picking my cup too.  I use my Polar Express mug most mornings because Emmett loves it.  I also use my Bridget picture mugs fairly often because she loves to see her baby pictures.  But then there are the mornings for my geek mugs or my sappy mugs or my inspiring mugs.  Each new day brings a new mug of coffee.  So with that spirit in mind, I bring you the mug/geekery section of my Etsy shop.  I have many more ideas of mugs to add, so stay tuned!  These would make amazing gifts filled with chocolate and they are all handwritten so can be complete customized!









No comments:

Post a Comment