Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Bridget's Room

My daughter has the best room in the house and designing it for her was too much fun.

She told me last year when she was three that she wanted a pirate room.

Um. OK.

So I got a tiny purple pirate ship decal and decided to make it a whimsical, pirate fairy room.  I think she was happy with my interpretation even though she rightly pointed out there was "only one pirate thing."

I picked the tree decal because I figured it can grow with her.  When she's over fairies, those are super easy to remove, and she can come up with some new inspiration.

Paint Color: Fanciful, Behr, Home Depot She literally picked this color right off the Home Depot swatch wall, and I was so proud.  Couldn't have picked it better!

Tree Decal: LucyLews

Fairy Dust Decals: FairyDustDecals

Pirate Ship Decal: House Hold Words

Growth Chart: Bron Star Originals

Tinkerbell Decals: Amazon, Roomates

Bed: Pottery Barn Kids Catalina Canopy Bed

Bedding, Brigette Bedding, Pottery Barn Kids - They had me with the name!

Canopy Curtains: Pottery Barn Kids

Ruffled Curtains: Country Curtains

Shag Throw Rug 8x10: Wayfair, Safavieh

Shelves: Pottery Barn Kids Catalina Shelves

Ruffled Bed Skirt: Amazon

Butterfly Canopy Ties: BugsNBlooms

Green Roman Shades: Pottery Barn Teen

Dollhouse: Kidkraft, Amazon










No comments:

Post a Comment