Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Emmett's Room

It's not the best room of the house, but it's pretty great, and filled with a ton of love and memorabilia from his namesake Grandpa Mark.

Paint Color: Behr Polar Drift, Home Depot
Gallery Frames: Pottery Barn
"E" Baseball Star Letter: LarsonDesigns
Moon Owl Stars Decal: Jesabi
Star Decals: Jamberry Wall Decals
Curtains: Country Curtains
Crib: Baby's Dream
Glider and Ottoman: Simon's Baby Furniture
Bat Hook: Wayfair
8x10 Throw Rug: Safavieh, Wayfair

My husband and I put together the Norman Rockwell baseball puzzle when we were still in college. We set it and had it framed.

My grandmother painted the painting.  It's inspired by my dad, my grandfather, and my aunt and three uncles playing baseball in the backyard.













No comments:

Post a Comment