Saturday, August 22, 2015

Food Grams Page

I devoted an entire page to pictures of food.  What can I say?  I'm passionate about a lot of things. Food, crafts, family - not in that order, but all good things.  You can click on the page from the right toolbar, but you can also click here.

I'll be sharing individual posts coming soon with recipes for many of the photos you'll see on that page.

But until then, I'll leave you with some dets on my favorite food/favorite ingredient.  If I could only eat one more thing for the rest of my life, it would be a tie between my mom's egg in a hole (runny, lots of butter, italian bread) and my husband's egg and cheese sammie (runny, vt cheddar, lots of butter, pumpernickle rye).  You may think it's a cop-out but they are so similar and I love eating both of them so very much.  What can I say?  A runny egg tastes good on just about anything.











No comments:

Post a Comment