Monday, August 24, 2015

Bridget's First Sunshine Birthday Party

This was the first birthday party I ever planned, and I loved every second of it.  One year olds could care less that they are having a birthday, so I planned the party I wanted.  A vintage "You Are My Sunshine" party it is!  Almost four years later, and this party is just so pretty and feminine.  Love love love.  

You can purchase customized party hats for your celebration here on my Etsy page.



These pinwheels were so a first time parent thing to do.  How not childproof are paper pinwheels with a push pin supporting them in the center? Oh well.  Aren't they pretty.  Buy your own here.  












This ribbon skirt was a crazy crafting experiment and one that took far too long.  




The original first birthday time capsule!  Purchase one here on Etsy.  













No comments:

Post a Comment